Sunday, September 5, 2010

Starting Out

Okay, so I will be the first to admit that I am not super creative. I often get inspiration from ideas I've seen from others, but I love to browse the web to find some cute ideas that I can do to make scrapbook pages, cards and other crafts.  So I figured that I would jump on the bandwagon and make my own blog sharing my creations. 

One of my pet peeves from some (not all, but many) of the sites is that I can never quite seem to duplicate what tey have.  I love to use the same papers, color schemes and cutting files, but they are at times hard to find.  So I am going to try my best to make sure to list my supplies and link to the websites that I found files on or share files that I made.  I figure if I spend all this time searching and making things, that I should share so you can do it without all the hassle! 

Since I got my cricut over a year ago, I use it for all my scrap layouts, cards and have even been using them to make decorations for my children's birthday parties.  I have found it so addicting!  And even more so since I got Make the Cut.  This program has allowed me to find and make svg files so I can make just about anything my heart desires!  I tried scrapping without it and was lost! 

So I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web and are inspired by my work.  I'd love to hear from you so comment away and suggestions are always welcome too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment