Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going Back to School!

My oldest is going back to preschool tomorrow so I thought I would make him a little note to put into his lunch box.  Of course it couldn't just be written on a plain piece of paper, so I pulled out my cricut and found a SVG image that I liked. 

I forget where I found this image, but it was a free one online (that or I made it from a coloring page...sorry, I forget!)  But I thought that this would be perfect little "note" for him.  His favorite color is green and he loves to color so it fits him perfectly.


On the back I figured I would just put a simple statement since the little guy is only 3!  Something that he could understand, so again I used the cricut to make this simple, I love you!

The font is Wish I Were Taller from Kevin and Amanda 
I love this site for a lot of free fonts that are great for using on the cricut of digital scrapping!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment