Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tractor Birthday Party

Well, when I first made this blog, I said to myself that I was going to do a great job of keeping it updated, adding new things to hopefully give inspiration and such, but I haven't done that great of a job!  But I am going to try from here on out!  Here's a continuation of that tractor party that I was showing a few months back.

It was a lot of fun to come up with ideas for this party, searching for things that I could use and putting it all together.  But the party went by in a flash and I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped.  So the yard full of hay and such isn't pictured, but here are a few of the decorations that I used my cricut to make!


The tractor invite...there were pink ones for the girls too


The finished goodie bags. 



Inside of the baby feed there was a little treat for the little ones.


The older ones were able to have a tractor chocolate sucker I made


And some fall trees (chocolate covered oreos)


I love cupcakes, especially for little ones.  This was easy to put together and went along with the theme.  Plus it wasn't very expensive at all!


I made these cupcake toppers and wrappers.  They didn't take all that long and the cost was next to nothing!


The snack table


I fell in love with this barn (also the animals and corn stalkks pictured) from SVGcuts Grandpa's Organic Farm  set.  I modified it a bit so that it was a 3D version that was able to stand up on its own.  I love this collection though and it went great with my theme!  Plus I was able to use other images from this collection too!


The banner was another quick and easy decoration that I was able to put together quickly!


And what is a farm without animals hanging around?  I had several of these little guys around the yard.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment