Friday, September 17, 2010

Decorating and Signs!

Lately it seems that all I've been doing is making things for my son's upcoming birthday party and honestly I became bored with doing the same thing over and over.  So I took a step back and decided to finally finish decorating his room!  He chose awhile back a truck/car theme, so we went out right away, bought him the sheets for the bed and then started looking for some accents.  Well, I personally found it hard to find exactly what I had envisioned, so that went on the back burner.

I had picked up these cute truck decorations for the wall, but since they have hooks on them, I wasn't sure what to do.  Since he's not quite three yet, I didn't want to hang things on them. But then I got the idea to put signs on there.  Instead of spending endless hours search the good ole internet trying to find my vision, I decided to stop wasting time and make these on the cricut. And I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with the way they've turned out!



I started out by searching the internet briefly to chose the signs I wanted and then got right to making the svg files.  They weren't too difficult to make and were done that night.  He was so excited to see them hanging in his room the next day when he got home from preschool.

I thought that I would share the files for these with you!  I hope you enjoy!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment